I am systematically going through all of my posts . . . that is like over 1200 entries. You see, when Granola Mom 4 God lived over at Blogger . . . I had it all organized. But when we moved to WordPress — well, things got a little bit discombobulated.
So, I am organizing.
Blogging less. Doing more work behind the scenes. Because I can’t even find anything.
If you are new, and even if you are old, I encourage you to keep checking back as I sort through a wide variety of posts — pulling out my favorite or most important pieces.
- What are the Realities of Heaven for a Mom?
- Don’t Tell Me I Look Bad. I Have Kids.
- My Shallowness Led Me To Jesus
- How Adults Spend Time With God . . . AKA a “Quiet Time”
- Kids Can Have Quiet Times too . . . a how to make it happen post
Whole Foods Journey
- How Granola Mom became Granola Mom . . . Our Story (Part 1)