My Current Subscription Boxes
There is nothing like #HappyMail or receiving a package in the mail. I suppose I am somewhat vain because I send myself mail — rather I subscribe to several Subscription Boxes.
What Subscription Boxes Do I Receive?
- Faith Box — I was initially intrigued by Faith Box because I saw that one month a Young Living bottle of lavender was included. I signed up that month. However, my subscription didn’t start until the following month. Which was a glorious month, because I learned all about Perry Noble, and read his book, and started a book club as a result. Faith Box “inspires daily Christian living by helping you grow in your faith, impact your community, and discover meaningful products from companies that do good.” Each month includes a devotion, music download, eco-friendly products, and each subscription provides three meals to hungry children.
When you sign up this month for Faith Box, receive 20% off your first box when you use promo code SUMMER16 at checkout. Visit Faith Box!
- Date Box — It seems that getting a babysitter can sometimes be challenging and after 17 years of glorious marriage, sometimes dates become a bit routine. I mean, we ALWAYS have a date each week — but it typically consists of chocolate and Netflix. Well, Date Box has spiced things up a bit. Most recently we painted!
- Young Living Essential Rewards — I have been on Essential Rewards for something like 70 months. It has allowed me to make sure I have the right wellness tools in my arsenal for when a need arises — which is basically every day.
- Ivy Kids — this really started because I felt a little negligent regarding Omi’s Pre-school experience. I love Ivy Kids because EVERYTHING I need to “do” school is included in this jam packed box. And she loves seeing the mailman bring her green box to the front door each month.
- Scarlet Lime Planner Society — I really look forward to this Subscription Box because when I don’t have fresh flowers on my counter top, I receive them in a box. And well, I have a fetish for Washi Tape — though my children refer to it as wedgie tape.
- Amazon Subscribe and Save — I try and avoid going to the grocery store. So we receive things like LaraBars, cocoa, toilet paper, nighttime pull ups, cod liver oil, vitamins without iron, snack olives, jasmine tea, etc. It is a FANTASTIC life saver for me and fun for the kids to open each month!!!
- Green Bean Delivery — We have utilized Green Bean Delivery for 6 years. It was a lifesaver when I was immersed in all things baby and found that going to the grocery store proved challenging.
So, do you subscribe to any of these Monthly Boxes?
Or are you interested in subscribing to one? My personal favorite is the Young Living Essential Rewards. Email me if you are interested in knowing more!